Tuesday 22 May 2012

Midweek post: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers, £20.

 1) Natural 2) After using Shu Uemura eyelash curlers 3) two thin coats of mascara

Oh my days, as soon as I lifted these curlers away from my lashes for the first time, it was love! I've got fairly long lashes naturally but I was getting more and more frustrated at how they looked, they never curled in the way I wanted them too and I knew they could look better than they did. There's only so much mascara can do and my droopy lashes were doing my head in...time to take action and bin my cheap curlers!
My research showed that these had won several awards and were a makeup artist's necessity. Passing by the Shu Uemura store in Covent Garden I couldn't resist, and I could have easily bought so many more things from there if only money could grow on trees!

The grip you hold on your lashes is easily controllable with these to determine the outcome that you'd like. Since using these for a couple of weeks now I've experienced no pulling or discomfort when using them, nor have they affected my eyelashes negatively. 
These really are a great product.

4 comments:

  1. I just ordered a pair and can't wait to get mine! I feel the same dissatisfaction with my lashes right now so I am hoping too that these will make all the difference! :) so happy you like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought all curlers were the same but I've read so many great reviews about these. Need to get me some.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! I think I need an upgrade from my cheapo elf eyelash curlers! :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen so many positive reviews of these, I might have to invest! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!