Monday 7 May 2012

New Video: What's in my bag?

I've been MIA for a week!! I've been ill in bed for the majority of this time, and then worked the rest. I'm back with another video I made a couple of days after my first one. Still not sure if it's really worth me doing these! You don't know until you try I suppose!

It's quite a good 'getting to know me' post but I did miss out my flat/car keys and my solid perfume from LUSH which is always in my bag with me too! D'oh!

Again, let me know what you think or ways to improve or ideas for any more, and I'd love a few more subscribers if you do enjoy it!!


Thanks for watching!


1 comment:

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!