Tuesday 29 November 2011

17 Review #1 Nail Varnish

17 Fast Finish Nail Varnish in Ruby Gem £2.99

Left; With flash. Right; Without
The perfect autumnal shade, but also the perfect shade to take you into the upcoming CHRISTMAS SEASON!!! I can see this being 'jazzed up' with the Barry M 150 red glitter polish, or with some festive nail art, I'll post some photos nearer the time, I've got a couple of ideas. It's a deep, blood red, a stunning jewel colour that deepens and intensifies with every coat. I think this colour is versatile and will suit everyone. It dries pretty quickly too! 17 never fail to disappoint me actually, just a shame that this seems to chip after a day (even with base and top coat...sad face)

Three Coats
What colours are you wearing on your nails at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. Love that shade! shame that it chips easily though.

    Im wearing modelsown Purple Blue from their Beetlejuice collection atm!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!