Monday 26 December 2011

Boxing Day NOTD #NARS

NARS Nail Polish in 'Arabesque', £13.50 for 15ml.


Hello lovely girls! How are all of your food babies? My ever expanding belly is a little uncomfortable to say the least today!

Just a quick NOTD to show you my new NARS nail varnish from my boyfriend to me for christmas yesterday. It's my first NARS Nail Varnish and hopefully not the last!!



Anything pink and sparkly appeals to me, and this nail varnish is a sheer gloss with very fine ballet- pink glitter particles. The photos show about three layers of Arabesque on top of a layer of pink polish. As you can see, this week has not been kind to my nails and I bit most of 'em off. New week new start though, my nails will be looking good again in no time!
Did you all have a lovely christmas? I feel so lucky to have had Eve, Day and Boxing off work, it's been so nice to properly relax and enjoy the festive period. I made full christmas dinner yesterday from scratch, and was so proud of myself. Ben told me the roast potatoes were the best he'd ever tasted!!


We had potatoes roasted with fresh thyme and rosemary, honey roasted parsnips, yorkshire puddings (Ben had beef so that's the excuse for those!), sage and onion stuffing, braised red cabbage in balsamic vinegar, and brussel sprouts, peas, carrots and brocolli all baked in a cheese sauce.

Evening nibbles;

Can't wait to see some christmas pressie posts!

As for me, posts I have coming up include; LUSH, Illasmasqua, NARS, YSL, Benefit, Dainty Dolls (Nicola Roberts makeup line), and more. I think I'm also going to do a December favourites post as well this month.



2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any NARS polishes either and this one is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!