Tuesday 20 December 2011

Beauty Christmas Gift Idea

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick £22.50

Not only have they been voted Number One best lipstick on the market by Dominique Major of The Independant, but the YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks have packaging that can be customised...

Image from the YSL Facebook fan page
 Take one lipstick in the shade of your choice, and get it engraved with your personal message. This makes a standard piece of makeup more special and personable and perfect for any female friend or family who likes a bit of luxury. Due to its metal casing, YSL products can be engraved, and because these Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks are square shaped it makes it easy to do this.


 
I went and got one for my mummy as part of her pressie this Christmas, then my boyfriend liked the idea and we got one for his mam too!! 


Apologies for the photos, it was so hard to capture the engraving, it's much more obvious in real life!
I really like this gift because I think it's a bit different and unique, I'm looking forward to giving it and I'd be absolutely chuffed to get this!

Have you got any great gift ideas to share with me?

2 comments:

  1. That is such a clever and original idea! I love gifts with a little extra thought to them, i'm sure both of your mums will adore them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this idea, im tempted to get one for my mum's birthday!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/xo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!