Wednesday 3 October 2012

Midweek post: L'Occitane Milk Body Wash

L'Occitane Bonne Mere Gentle Body Wash, £22 for 600ml.


Whenever I walk past the L'occitane shop in Cardiff I always look through longingly. Well, on my birthday this looking caught Ben's attention and he dragged me in there for a birthday treat. Straight away I saw this and knew I had to have it!
It appealed to me with it's 'gentle' and kind-to-the-skin claims, I'd noticed some dry patches cropping up here and there, particularly on my lower legs and the back of my arms, and I like to use body washes that aren't too strongly scented or overpowering. I also thought it would be suitable for Ben to use too, should he want to borrow it (he has sensitive skin).

There was a choice between a milk or honey formulation. I chose the milk because I remember getting a giftset years ago with a milk bubble bath in it and I loved it.
The texture is creamy and feels like a foaming moisturiser. It lathers amazingly well, you're coated in bubbles after just a pump or two and it smells softly of milky-creamy goodness. I've noticed that said dry patches I mentioned above have been restored back to normal and my skin doesn't feel tight or dry after showering.

This is a luxury bathtime treat, and I would really recommend this body wash, particularly if you suffer with sensitive skin or are suffering from any skin ailments, I imagine this would be lovely and soothing on sun burn.

The pretty packaging also can't go unmentioned-simplistic and appealing with a tasteful nod to vintage- like other L'Occitane products. I love the way it adorns our bathroom!

What are your favourite L'Occitane products? Would you pick honey or milk?

6 comments:

  1. This sound lovely! My mum splashes out on their hand cream and I'm not even allowed to look at it aha. I think the milk option sounds amazing! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds gorgeous! I don't know which one I'd pick...they both sound lovely!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything they do! The milk products are so lovely, such a soft scent xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look longingly into the Cardiff shop too! Such amazing stuff. I would love to try this!! The packaging is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love L'Occitane, spend so much time in there sniffing everything! I love their honey fragrance, it smells gorgeous.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!