Saturday 18 August 2012

Pink Riot!

Estee Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in 'Pink Riot', £19.50.

Ruby Woo wanted to join in the photo session, it was too cute not to include! <3 her!
This a new shade from the new Vivid Shine colour range at Estee Lauder. This shade, 'Pink Riot' screams versatility, I reckon it would look brilliant worn during the day (particularly on late summer evenings or in the autumn) or with a sparkly gloss dabbed on top for an evening look.

The Vivid Colour lipsticks have prism pearls contained within the forumla which are meant to create a 'mirror-like finish' however I can't see a huge difference in the finish in comparison with their other lipsticks on offer. The finish has a shine without being glossy, and the lipstick is scented with a sophisticated fruity smell.

Pink Riot is a bright berry pink. Opacity is achieved very easily however this can also be dabbed on for a just bitten look or a quick flash of warmth to the lips. It's quite milky and it is so moisturising and soft too.

Overall, I do love this range of lipsticks. The packaging is gorgeous, the formula doesn't dry out the lips like others do and there's plenty of colours to choose from if 'Pink Riot' isn't for you!

Whilst I'm on the subject of Estee Lauder- their LE Violet Underground collection is so exciting for what is usually deemed such a 'safe' and mature brand- matte purple lipstick with a matching purple lipgloss! Review to come on the gloss when I've got the internet back again.  


5 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I'm a massive fan of pink lipsticks so I fell in love as soon as I saw it. It looks so pretty on you, and I'm sure it would on Ruby too aha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink lips. This is definitely a colour I would wear. Love the packaging too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful colour! I don't have any estee lauder lipstick... they look so luxurious - I'll make sure to check the new shades out. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous pink! It looks great on you. I've never tried any Estee Lauder products, but I'm definitely drawn to their Violet Underground collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw emily, this is my absolute favourite brand of lipstick ever. it smells incredible!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!